You may think you know everything about Pearl Modiadie, but you really don’t. We chatted to the TV presenter and got these golden nuggets for ya.
1. She grew up in Tembisa
2. She was a hard worker in Primary school and got good grades
3. She has a ghetto side that comes out when she’s angry
4. She has a good relationship with her dad and it became stronger with the passing of her mom
5. She hates cooking
6. After matric she took a gap year and got a job at Sports Scene
7. She studied media and journalism at Rosebank College a year after she joined CRAZE
8. She would one day want to be a journalist reporting on gossip
9. She has been in the radio industry working as a radio presenter on Yfm on a show called the play ground form 00.00 to 03.00am
10. The 1st few years of her life she grew up with her parents and they lived in a shack in Ivory Park.