10) Thabo Mbeki- His net worth is estimated at around 10 Million Dollars . He was the president of South Africa in 1999 to 2008. He served as the 2nd post-apartheid president. He used his presidency to formulate a new liberal structure of the country’s economy to increase the household income and job creations. During his occupancy the economy grow with an average rate of 4.5 percent per year.
9) Jacob Zuma– His net worth is estimated at around 20 Million Dollars. Former President Jacob Zuma often referred to by his initials JZ. He was first elected in 2009 by general election then elected again in 2014.
8) Saki Macozoma– His net worth is estimated at around 38.8 million dollars. He became a member of Parliament in 1994 but later provided a letter of legislation authority and became the MD of the Transnet Ltd.
7) FW de Klerk– His net worth is estimated at around 46 Million Dollars. He served as the president from 1989 to 1994. He played a major role into transforming South into non-racial democratic state and reduced discrimination and equal voting rights to the citizens of South Africa.
6) Mike Teke– His net worth is estimated at around 64 Million Dollars. He is the founder of the beneficiation and mining company ‘Dedicoal’ and also non-executive director of the Rolfes Tech Holdings.
5) Vincent Mntambo– His net worth is estimated at around 69.4 million dollars. He is a businessman and founder of Sediba-Accord and Sediba consulting.
4) Sipho Nkosi- His net worth is estimated at around 117 Million Dollars. He was appointed as the director of the business leadership of SA in 2014
3) Phuthuma Nhleko– His net worth is estimated at around 120 Million Dollars. He is a businessman and former CEO of the MTN Group which is Africa’s largest holdings group of GSM cellular networks.
2) Tokyo Sexwale- His net worth is estimated at around 200 Million Dollars. He major participants in the diamond industry and holds the second biggest company after De Beers.
1) Cyril Ramaphosa– His net worth is estimated at around 400 Million Dollars. He is the current President of South Africa. He is also a businessman and other more things.