Tragic Incident: Load Shedding Claims the Life of Petrol Attendant at Work

In a tragic turn of events, a 28-year-old petrol attendant lost his life while on duty at a petrol station. Mpho’s body was discovered in a storeroom by fellow employees, leaving the entire community in shock.

Preliminary investigations suggest that Mpho’s untimely death may be attributed to the inhalation of exhaust fumes from a generator. It is suspected that he had switched on the generator during a load shedding episode, inadvertently exposing himself to the harmful gases.

The incident serves as a grim reminder of the potential dangers associated with load shedding and the importance of taking necessary precautions to ensure the safety of individuals working in critical roles such as petrol attendants.

Our thoughts and condolences go out to Mpho’s family, friends, and colleagues during this difficult time. May his soul rest in peace.


I'm a down to earth entertainment blogger, posting content whenever possible.
Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker