There are foods that, as long as you continue to eat them, can help you gain weight if you’ve lost too much weight, whether due to stress or illness.
I should also mention that maintaining your current weight when it is appropriate for your health and appearance is the best way to deal with weight. To avoid becoming obese, you must switch to a healthier diet after consuming these meals and reaching your ideal weight.
You can quickly gain weight by eating the following foods:
1. If you drink protein smoothies every day, you’ll gain weight quickly because they’re tasty and high in calories.
2. Milk: Milk is another excellent protein source that may aid in weight gain. You can drink up to two glasses of milk, each of which has about 149 calories.
3. One cup of rice has 44 grams of carbohydrates, 204 calories, and a trace of fat. If you want to gain a lot of weight, you should eat this more frequently.
4. Nuts and nut butters: Almonds are high in calories as well as protein, fiber, and fat. This is an excellent option for people who want to gain weight.
5. Red meat: Red meat contains creatine, a substance that aids in muscle building. Red meat is high in calories and high in many essential nutrients.
6. Starches and potatoes: Potatoes are costly and contribute to weight gain.
7. Oil Fish: These fish are high in omega-3 fatty acids and are beneficial to your overall health.