Home Viral DISASTER: Slay queen almost burns to death as the vibrator she was...

DISASTER: Slay queen almost burns to death as the vibrator she was using to please herself catches fire

A young lady is reportedly battling for her life in the hospital after the v!brator she was using to satisfy herself caught fire in the middle of her enjoyment.

A v!brator is a device or tlof tlof toy used for massage or s.e.xual stimulation. V!brators come in all different shapes and sizes, depending on what purpose you want them to serve. The use of v!brators amongst women has become one of the most popular avenues for s.e.xual satisfaction.

Some viral photos of the slay queen who developed burns around her legs have surfaced on social media. The photos have gotten a lot of people talking. The photo of the v!brator is also seen half burnt from the edge of the cable.

Here are some of the reactions from social media users:

@afroman_12: V!brator? It’s worthless… Natural is the best. Some men may have smaller d!nk , ladies please be patience with him, don’t run away from him . Try sensual massage or work together in bath tub , it will work for you . I beg

@nimnexauto_international: “Lmao, even D!do got burnt because nobody fit do 20 rounds ”

@aniyikayetwins_: “Fake ass product … if e explode inside your hmmm.”