Cornet Mamabolo is one of South Africa’s most loved actors, and his charitable ways have plunged him into super stardom.
As the actor moves higher up the ladder of success, here are some things you need to know about him.
– Cornet moved to Johannesburg in 2004 to stay with his parents after growing up in Limpopo with his grandmother, uncles, and aunts.
– While studying for a Bachelor of Arts, Dramatic Arts at the University of Witwatersrand, Cornet had his first stint in radio as a content producers at (VOW FM) but has no plans pursuing a career in radio today.
– Cornet Mamabolo almost didn’t make the cut to act on Skeem Saam
– Cornet holds a degree in Performing Arts and is on a mission to take on the corporate world while juggling his acting career on Skeem Saam.
– The actor is a father to a three-year-old baby girl.
– After spending three years on the drawing board, Cornet recently launched a library in his village in Limpopo.