Here are the top 10 ways to see if your partner has might been infected with the HIV virus and ways to effectively protect yourself should you not trust your partner or don’t to part ways.
One of the most trusted ways to keep safe is to take PREP medication, not only will reduce your chances of getting the virus it will prolong your life.
The only challenge of PREP is you still can get STI and STDs and if you stop prevention you at higher risk of getting the virus.
Here are the common symptoms of infected people, which you must always be on the look out for.
1. Dry cough is one of the most common symptoms of people who have a chronic condition.
2. Fever up to 120°, one of the late stages of HIV which start appearing between 4-5 weeks of infection.
3. Red sores, on the back and shoulders.
4 . Red rash on the back and other parts of the body.
5. Extreme Fatigue always feeling tired for no reason whatsoever.
6. Night sweats, one of the later stages of infection.
7. Memory loss.
8. Difficulty concentrating. most common.
9. Sores on the lips and sore lips.
10. Yeast infection. commonly on females.
Be safe at all times and be in the lockout for these crucial health condition, and remember to stay safe at all times.